Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Importance of Electronic Communication in my present Job

Application of Electronic communication in my present Job and its potentials:

Effective communication has a relation to my present job, since I am an English teacher, I can also make the communication effectual with the use of Electronic Communication; if it is used correctly it can help limit the barriers of communication, it can help us keep in touch with other people in different parts of the world. I use electronic communication to teach my students in China, Korea, Saudi Arabia and Japan, I only need an updated computer, stable internet connection, headset and camera to have classes with them. Electronic communication is very convenient for me, it only requires few seconds to contact people from other countries, and it saves time and money not only for me but also for my students. I also give their homework through Skype, QQ, YY and email and it allows an instant exchange of feedback. The new electronic forms of communication are very efficient for private users, particularly in chats; you can just immediately reply if there is something important to talk about.

In the case of the development in the Philippines, Electronic communication can be used to increase the employment rate, because many Filipinos are fluent in speaking English and many developed countries like China, Korea and Japan need to keep with the global standard by learning the English language. It can also help in the Business process outsourcing or known as Call/Contact Centers.


No comments:

Post a Comment